Thank you to everyone who attended and presented at our 2017 Conference
Believe and Achieve!
Strategies for Success and Sustainability
And thank you to the great exhibitors who brought products for us to see, test and try at our Food and Industry Trade Show
2018 Conference- a Call for Proposals
The School Nutrition Association of Connecticut invites you to submit proposals for presentation consideration at its 2018 Annual Conference at Foxwoods Resort on November 2-3, 2018. SNACT is committed to aiding our State’s school nutrition professionals by providing practical solutions to school nutrition challenges, opportunities to improve current knowledge and develop new skills.
Presentation can be 45, 60 or 90 minutes in length.
- Topics must be current and relevant to one of the 4 key areas of learning under USDA Professional Standards
- Topics must qualify for attendee CEUs
- Presentations must be interactive and engaging
Proposals must be received by February 15, 2018
The RFP form is in Word format and should download automatically. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Building and Monitoring Your Food Service Budget
- What's for Breakfast?
- What to Expect During an Administrative Review
- SNA Update
- Communications, Marketing & Social Media
- Common Issues in Child Nutrition
- What's For Lunch